The three ingredients in ThinkitDrinkit's Sun Protection and Hydration BOOST are proven effective at preventing sunburn and sun damage to the skin and eyes. It also helps repair sun-related skin damage.
Results from a large-scale clinical trial show that NutroxSun, a blend of natural grapefruit and rosemary, delivers:
- Improved resistance to sunburn
- Increased skin elasticity
- Reduced skin wrinkle depth
- Decreased oxidation of skin cells.
In this study, which was conducted in Italy by an independent laboratory, 105 people were divided into three groups and given either 100 milligrams or 250 milligrams of NutroxSun or a placebo.
Researchers then exposed the skin on their backs to UV light. Finally, they measured skin damage levels at regular intervals.
They found that:
- After two weeks, skin elasticity in the NutroxSun groups increased by between 2.9 percent and 3.3 percent, compared with a decrease of 0.1 percent in the placebo group.
- After one month, skin elasticity increased by between 5.5 percent and 5.8 percent in the NutroxSun groups and by 0.8 percent in the placebo group.
The depth of wrinkles was also measured by scientists. Here's what they found:
- A reduction of between 8.8 percent and 9.1 percent in the Nutroxsun group after two weeks.
- A reduction of between 12.6 percent and 13.4 percent after one month.
- For the group that took a placebo, wrinkle depth increased by 1.2 percent after two weeks and decreased by 2.2 percent after one month.
When scientists measured the oxidation of skin cells, they found that:
- It was reduced by between 9.7 percent and 10.2 percent after two weeks and 16.2 percent and 16.4 percent after one month in the Nutroxsun group.
- It went up by five percent after two weeks and 5.4 percent after one month for the people who took the placebo.
Scientists also measured skin redness levels. They found:
- The 250 mg dose of Nutroxsun reduced redness after 25 hours.
- The 100 mg dose did the same within 48 hours.
- Redness levels in the placebo group increased substantially.
Researchers recorded the amount of exposure to UV for sunburn to first appear. The groups that took 100 milligram and 250 milligram doses of Nutroxsun for one month experienced a 20 percent increase in their exposure time, which significantly delayed sunburn. The group that took the placebo experienced an increase of 2.7 percent.
This all-natural ingredient is known to protect eyes against sun damage and improve the skin.
More than 20 years of research shows FloraGLO is one of the safest, most trusted forms of lutein. It is an extract from marigold flowers that provides a form of lutein similar to that found in common foods. It is easily absorbed by the body.
You can feel confident taking FloraGLO because:
- Doctors recommend it more than any other brand of lutein.
- It is the most researched lutein ingredient, backed by more than 80 clinical studies.
What's more, FloraGLO was selected to be studied in the largest lutein supplementation trial in history, the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) conducted by the National Institutes of Health’s National Eye Institute, which documented its eye-protection benefits.
In addition to it's eye-related benefits, FloraGLO is proven to help skin:
- Look more healthy
- Appear more youthful
- Stay hydrated
- Improve and retain elasticity.
Learn more about the benefits of FloraGLO and the science behind it on the manufacturer's website.
Hydra4G is a mixture of chelated salts in powder form, including calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. It improves hydration to all parts of the body, including the skin, which helps prevent and repair sun damage.
Hydra4G offers the following:
- Made with highly pure organic salts.
- High bioavailability.
- Extremely stable.
- Low heavy metal levels.
- Gluten and allergen free.
- BSE and GMO free.
- Certified kosher.