The benefits of the primary ingredient in ThinkitDrinkit's Muscle Burn BOOST, CarnoSyn® beta-alanine, have been researched in more than 55 scientific studies. Fifteen of them have been published in peer-reviewed journals. The research was performed in conjunction with well respected universities across the globe.
CarnoSyn has been tested on a broad array of athletes, including sprinters, cyclists, rowers, and weight lifters.
CarnoSyn has been clinically proven to:
- Increase carnosine levels in muscles for extended periods of time.
- Improve muscle buffering capacity.
- Decrease acid build up in muscles.
- Extend endurance.
- Delay fatigue.
- Increase strength.
- Speed recovery after intense exercise.
Some additional CarnoSyn research highlights:
- It significantly delays muscle fatigue and improves endurance and peak capacity among different types of athletes.
CarnoSyn supplementation upped muscle carnosine levels by 80 percent after ten weeks among a wide range of athletes.
- A four-week study showed an increase in physical capacity of 16.9 percent for men and 12 percent for women who participated in different types of sports.
- Cyclists experienced an average improvement in peak power output of 11.4 percent after eight weeks of use.
- Highly trained rowers improved their speed by 4.3 seconds over 2,000 meters in a study that lasted seven weeks.
- Athletes who took part in intensity interval training showed a noticeable delay in their fatigue threshold during a study that lasted six weeks.
- Sprinters training for a 400 meter race experienced increased levels of muscle carnosine after a four week testing period.
- College football players who took a combination of beta-alanine supplements along with creatine experienced a significant improvement in strength.
Learn more about the science and research behind CarnoSyn on the manufacturer's website.